Monday, March 23, 2009

Kickin' It.....Old Skool

My tour is up....I'm finally home. No more sand and nasty little flies.

Diggin "The Kick". Its like the Shriner days but without posts, folding chairs and bad lighting.

And the announcers are rapid. Elle Mc Fu Fu, you're amazing on the mike! Love it with the girls announcing. Its totally bake.

And, uh, what happened to the Betties? Did the Bosses eat them? Its like the Borg or something.

And my, my, my, is Mistilla cookin it on the track. I cannot wait until she burns a few laps around Death By Chi Chi.....

And now with the Betties consumed by the Borg, the Brawlers are totally hard. I predict the Brawlers will take the Bosses this year....because all those steroids will not help the Bosses mental game. Plus, the Brawlers nearly hooked the Sirens.......

Ah, I'm so glad I'm home. Way better then a bunch of stupid camel races. Plus the camels don't have skates, or wear really hot skirts.

No comments: